Citrus-CAF, unlike the name suggests, was initially based off CyanogenMod, in the early days of Marshmallow, we even had another name at that point. Later, taking into consideration feedbacks of the very first slew of testers and carefully studying the needs and demands of our users, we rebased the project to Code Aurora Sources, more commonly known as CAF. Time went by and Nougat released, and we decided that it was time, Citrus-CAF had to see the daylight. We rebased everything to the brank spanking Nougat released. Later we realized the true potential of CAF tags, how each of them altered the device performance on different SOCs. After a lot of thinking, we decided to keep different sources for difference SOCs in our git and hours of debugging later, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was the first device to get a taste of our Tangy Nougat. In the beginning, it was just two people behind , but in time, a lot of people joined us, as each giving their own contibutions.
Citrus-CAF was built to create an amazing combination of customization, performance and most of the demanded features by our users, whereas we’ve Cardinal, to deliver minimal customizations, but the greatest stability!
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
Based On: CAF
QS and Status Bar tweaks*
– Battery percentage
– Battery Styles [Including AOSPA Style]
– Charging Symbol Near Charging Percentage [Flash Logo etc]
– Show AM/PM toggle
– Time alignment
– Battery LED (shows only if device supports)
– Expanded Desktop
– Wake on Plug Toggle
– Volume Steps
– Customize Other Sounds
– Less Notification Sound
– Increasing Ring
– Custom logos
– Unlink Notification and Ringer Volume
– Qs Quick pull-down
– Enabled Night Light
– DUI – Fling & Smartbar & Pulse
– Full Hardware key custom rebinding
– Disable HW Buttons and Backlight (Control Backlight as well)
– Volume Rocker Wake
– Volume keys Music Playback control
– Volume up for DND
– Volume Down to exit DND
– Slow charging notification on lock screen ignore it false infomation..
– Low light camera issue when use third party camera apps like gcam etc ..
How to Install
- – Download ROM and GAPPS(open gapps micro or anno recommended)
- – Reboot to recovery and Backup existing ROM
- – Wipe System, Data, ART cache, Cache
- – Flash ROM, Gapps and reboot…
All Redmi 5A testors..